QSC TouchMix compact digital mixers are designed for musicians, production professionals and live performance venues that need the power and capability of a large “concert” mixing console in a compact, affordable and easy to use form. TouchMix-8 and TouchMix-16 mixers have the functionality to satisfy demanding professionals combined with a range of features and functions that help the less experienced user achieve quality results.
The QSC TouchMix Series represents a breakthrough in innovation and digital mixer design - the result of a remarkable collaboration between QSC and industry icons Greg Mackie and Peter Watts (M&W Pro Audio Ltd.) TouchMix not only resets the bar for performance and value, but also redefines the user experience for both professionals and novices alike.
Professional Results Made Easy
• Simple Mode makes getting great results easy and fast
• “Auto” function on a DSLR camera
• Advanced Mode gives pro users total control over all mixer parameters
• Wizards and preset libraries created specifically for live sound reinforcement assist the user with channel setup, effects selection and more
• Built-in color touchscreen combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation
“Big Mixer” Features and Specifications
• 4-band full parametric EQ and variable high-pass filter on all input channels.
• Gate and compressor on all input channels
• Four premium stereo DSP’s with a full selection of professional digital effects
• 1/3 octave graphic EQ, notch filters, limiters and delay on main and aux. outputs, DCA’s and mute groups High Quality microphone preamps Channel-selectable phantom power
• Multiple monitor mixes including ability to drive in-ears directly
• Multitrack direct to disk recording/playback via external USB hard drive (not included.) No computer required. TouchMix delivers all the processing power and features that a professional live sound engineer could want.
Compact and Complete
• Approximately the size and weight of a small laptop computer
• Operation via internal color touch-screen and rotary dial, mobile device or both simultaneously
• USB Wi-Fi adapter included. No additional network hardware required for remote control
• Includes padded carrying case for protection and easy transport